- This event has passed.
Webinar on “Schemes & Incentives for MSMEs by the Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprise”
October 11, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Date: 11th October, 2022
Timings: 04:00 PM TO 06:00 PM
UDYAMITA HELPLINE, with a view to educate MSMEs on a large scale and to provide effective measures to their problems, is organizing a Webinaron “Schemes & Incentives for MSMEs by the Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprise” on October 11th, 2022
Under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) implements various programmes/ MSME schemes for the development and promotion of MSMEs across the country.
Moreover, the Government of India has been really proactive to ensure that all the benefit of these MSME schemes reaches to the MSMEs in time. To provide support to the MSME sector (in addition to the various MSME schemes).
The Agenda for the event will be as under:
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Financial Support to MSMEs in ZED Certification Scheme
- Development of Khadi, Village and Coir Industries (KVCI)
- Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI)
- ASPIRE (A scheme for promoting Innovation, Rural Industry, and Entrepreneurship)
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme (CLCSS)
- Credit Guarantee Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprise (CGTMSE)
- Protection against Delayed Payments under Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006
- Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum
- Standup India Scheme
- Entrepreneurship choice for Women
- Question and Answer Session.
This webinar is expected to last for about 1 and 1/2 hours and will be addressed by an eminent speaker CA. Anuruddh Tiwari, MSME Expert Experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in GST and Audits. Strong entrepreneurship professional worked at Big Four consultancy firm. Skilled in Corporate Trainings, Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, Due Diligence, Bank audits, Cash Flow Monitoring, Special Monitoring Agency and information system Audits. Commerce Graduate, Chartered Accountant, Information System Auditor (DISA), Forensic Auditor, AML Specialist (ICAI). & Sh. Gopinath Rao, IEDS, Dy. Director MSME DI from Karnataka.
The Webinar shall be moderated by Ms. Richa Bhardwaj, Advisor at Udyamita Helpline.
We highly encourage you to join this important webinar to learn from one of the prominent MSME Experts on how to effectively increase your understanding of available MSME Schemes options, know the advantages and disadvantages of various loan products, and know how to qualify for a variety of MSME Schemes options.
Please register at the following link to join the webinar as pre-registration is mandatory
Free Registration Link: https://bit.ly/udyamitahelpline52