- This event has passed.
Webinar on “CGTMSE & STARTUP LOAN”
September 1 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Date: 01st September, 2023
Timings: 04:00 PM TO 06:00 PM
UDYAMITA HELPLINE, with a view to educate MSMEs on a large scale and to provide effective measures to their problems, is organizing a Webinar on “CGTMSE & STARTUP LOAN” on September 01st, 2023.
Small and medium enterprises need funds to buy equipment, refill inventory, and expand operations, increase working capital and more. To help those in the MSME space get access to funds, lenders are offering MSME loans
MSME is the boon for the fresh talent in India. Economic stability in terms of Growth and leverage Exports: It is the most significant driver in India contributing to the tune of 8% to GDP. Considering the contribution of MSME to manufacturing, exports, and employment, other sectors are also benefiting from it.
This means, you can apply online 24/7. You can apply even in your spare time at leisure. If you have your budget / documents / information ready, you will find the application forms are easy to fill in.
Solutions through Webinar
- Subsidies and incentives are provided by the Government of India
- Udyog Aadhaar (UA)
- Facing Liquidity Problems
- Easy documentation. You only need to submit a few basic documents to our representative, who will reach your doorstep.
- Quick Loan Approval.
- Collateral-free financing.
- Easy repayments.
- Lower your EMIs.
- Attractive rates.
- Online account access.
The agenda of this webinar is to educate MSMEs on the following:
- Rehabilitation policy for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Acquisition of factory, land and construction of building spaces,
- Purchase of Plant and Machinery including lab equipment, testing equipment, furniture, electric fittings, etc.
- Meeting working capital requirements, like raw materials, stock-in-progress, finished goods, etc.
- Trade Finance (Bill discounting) – for paying the creditors, while awaiting payment from debtors
- Launch of new product range, expansion of business, warehousing need, credit for marketing and advertising purpose,
- Additional monetary assistance for any eligible purpose.
This webinar is expected to last for about 2 hours and will be addressed by an eminent speaker Sandeep Bisht, MSME Expert is an post graduate with a specialization in Banking and Finance from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, (NMIMS) Mumbai. His areas of practice are Banking, Project Finance, Working Capital, Economics, MSMEs, Accounting, Audit, Corporate Laws, Insolvency and Bankruptcy etc. He closely works with SMEs and well as Large Corporate to understand their Finance needs and helped them to resolve.
The Webinar shall be moderated by Ms. Richa Bhardwaj, Advisor at Udyamita Helpline.
We highly encourage you to join this important webinar to learn from one of the prominent MSME Experts on how to effectively increase your understanding of available MSME loan options, know the advantages and disadvantages of various loan products, and know how to qualify for a variety of MSME Loan options
Please register at the following link to join the webinar as pre-registration is mandatory
Free Registration Link: https://bit.ly/udyamitahelpline82
msme loan scheme for new business | government schemes for msme | government schemes for msme | who is eligible for msme loan | government subsidy loan for business | how to apply for msme loan from government | msme loan subsidy | msme loan subsidy | national small industries corporation |