- This event has passed.
Webinar on “CGTMSE & STARTUP LOAN”
August 8, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Date: 08th August, 2022
Timings: 04:00 PM TO 06:00 PM
UDYAMITA HELPLINE, with a view to educate MSMEs on a large scale and to provide effective measures to their problems, is organizing a Webinar on “CGTMSE & STARTUP LOAN” on August 08th, 2022.
Small and medium enterprises need funds to buy equipment, refill inventory, and expand operations, increase working capital and more. To help those in the MSME space get access to funds, lenders are offering MSME loans
MSME is the boon for the fresh talent in India. Economic stability in terms of Growth and leverage Exports: It is the most significant driver in India contributing to the tune of 8% to GDP. Considering the contribution of MSME to manufacturing, exports, and employment, other sectors are also benefiting from it.
This means, you can apply online 24/7. You can apply even in your spare time at leisure. If you have your budget / documents / information ready, you will find the application forms are easy to fill in.
Solutions through Webinar
- Subsidies and incentives are provided by the Government of India
- Udyog Aadhaar (UA)
- Facing Liquidity Problems
- Easy documentation. You only need to submit a few basic documents to our representative, who will reach your doorstep.
- Quick Loan Approval.
- Collateral-free financing.
- Easy repayments.
- Lower your EMIs.
- Attractive rates.
- Online account access.
The agenda of this webinar is to educate MSMEs on the following:
- Rehabilitation policy for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Acquisition of factory, land and construction of building spaces,
- Purchase of Plant and Machinery including lab equipment, testing equipment, furniture, electric fittings, etc.
- Meeting working capital requirements, like raw materials, stock-in-progress, finished goods, etc.
- Trade Finance (Bill discounting) – for paying the creditors, while awaiting payment from debtors
- Launch of new product range, expansion of business, warehousing need, credit for marketing and advertising purpose,
- Additional monetary assistance for any eligible purpose.
This webinar is expected to last for about 2 hours and will be addressed by an eminent speaker CS. Suman Arora, (MSME Schemes Expert) has an experience of over 8 years in the field of Corporate Law. She is renowned for her innovative thinking and professional approach. She heads the fund raising practice for D & Ss clients both in domestic and international markets including, Private equity, Public Offerings through IPO’s, GDR’s, FCCB’s & QIP’s. She has extensive experience and expertise in preparation of Business Plans, Indian and Overseas Listings, Legal Due Diligence, Shareholder’s Transaction Documents, Cross Border Transactions involving multiple countries and jurisdictions, IPR and Corporate Governance.
The Webinar shall be moderated by Ms. Richa Bhardwaj, Advisor at Udyamita Helpline.
We highly encourage you to join this important webinar to learn from one of the prominent MSME Experts on how to effectively increase your understanding of available MSME loan options, know the advantages and disadvantages of various loan products, and know how to qualify for a variety of MSME Loan options
Please register at the following link to join the webinar as pre-registration is mandatory
Free Registration Link: https://bit.ly/udyamitahelpline46